The popular summer youth camp is geared up and ready to start beginning the week of June 13th! CLICK HERE for full details on age groups and times and format for the camp!
Also...here's a few reminders and frequently asked questions regarding the camp!
- Sugar Creek does not have pull carts available.
- The Clubhouse will be open for bathroom usage and limited food items (snacks, water , soft drinks and hot dogs). If Juniors come in to the clubhouse masks are optional.
- Things to bring to camp: Mask(optional), water bottle, snacks. There are picnic tables stationed at the drop off areas.
- All participants need their own equipment (suggest label with name) consisting of at least a putter, driver, and fairway iron (sand wedge, 7 iron), golf balls and tees.
- Sugar Creek uses Facebook as well as our website for posting important communication throughout the duration of the camp regarding last minute weather cancellations due to inclement weather.