Nine-hole golf outings are available for advanced reservation for groups of maximum capacity of no more than 72 players. The professional staff at Sugar Creek can help you customize your event and assist you with ideas for charity fund raising, contests, formats, scoring and more.
All outing greens fees must be prepaid in full, 7 days in advance.
Shotgun Starts are available Wednesday, Thursday or Friday's only for up to a maximum 72 golfers (including riding carts) - $3,000 for 9-holes
(The 9-hole shotgun rate is a flat course rental fee regardless of the number of golfers, up to a maximum of 72.)
#1 Tee Start w/Consecutive Tee Times at 10 minute intervals, available Friday, Saturday, Sunday
(The 9-hole outing rate with all foursomes beginning on the #1 tee and consecutive time intervals is based on the time of season and the day of week. Please contact Cory Ferrell for booking and rate information)
Sugar Creek Event Polices
- A signed or electronically acknowledged contract with a $200 deposit is required to reserve an outing date.
- The remaining total amount is due and must be prepaid 7 days prior to your event based on the number of golfers you have committed.
- Sugar Creek does not offer food service for banquet style events, all food service catering must be approved by management and will have specific serving requirements to adhere to CDC safety guidelines.
- For all events requiring the use of the banquet room after golf, there is a separate fee. Your post-round banquet will require a separate reservation with the banquet manager and is based on availability.
- Sugar Creek is not responsible for any lost property or personal belongings left on the premises.
- Proper attire is to be worn at all times (Men-No tank tops, cut-off shorts or hard soled shoes. Women-No halter or bikini tops. Soft Spikes are required for all players.)
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcohol under the accordance of state law. Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest.
- Absolutely no tailgating is allowed in the parking lot or at the driving range. Violators will be asked to leave immediately!
- The banquet room is available for set-up 1 hour prior to the start of your event, at no charge. For any events requiring special or unique room arrangements or table/chair rearranging beyond the allowable 1 hour set up, an additional set-up fee of $50 per half hour will be charged.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs and will adhere to all golf course rules and regulations.
- Any abusive behavior to the golf course, staff or fellow golfers may be grounds for immediate removal from the property.