Nine-hole golf outings are available for advanced reservation for groups of maximum capacity of no more than 50 players. The professional staff at Sugar Creek can help you customize your event and assist you with ideas for charity fund raising, contests, formats, scoring and more.
To book an outing or for more information, please complete our Golf Outing Form or call (630) 834-3325.
All outing greens fees must be prepaid in full, 7 days in advance.
Shotgun Starts are available for up to a maximum of 48 golfers. 9-hole shotgun fee including riding cart:
- $3,000 - weekdays only
- Weekends - Not available
#1 Tee Start w/Consecutive Tee Times at 10 minute intervals, available 7 days/week
- Weekday - $30/player, 9 holes with riding cart (36 maximum carts available)
- Weekend - $35/player, 9 holes with riding cart (36 maximum carts available)
- Drink Tickets - $5 ea. (valid toward one 16 oz. domestic beer can, draft beer, soda or Gatorade)
- 3-hour Banquet Room rental for outings - $300 (Saturday evening banquet room rental $450)
Open Bar per person (Includes domestic draft and bottle beer, well drinks, soda, coffee)
- One Hour - $10, Two Hours - $14, Three Hours - $18, Four Hours - $22
Sugar Creek Event Polices
- A signed or electronically acknowledged contract with a $200 deposit is required to reserve an outing date.
- Sugar Creek does not offer food service for banquet style events, all food service catering must be approved by management and will have specific serving requirements to adhere to CDC safety guidelines.
- For all events requiring the use of the banquet room after golf, there is a mandatory fee of $300. There is a combined maximum capacity of 50 total guests between the banquet room, front room and outside deck/patio area. This fee includes room rental for 3 hours from the last group of golfers off the course and also covers service for the bartender/host. Sugar Creek is not responsible for any lost property or personal belongings left on the premises.
- Proper attire is to be worn at all times (Men-No tank tops, cut-off shorts or hard soled shoes. Women-No halter or bikini tops. Soft Spikes are required for all players.)
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcohol under the accordance of state law. Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest.
- Absolutely no tailgating is allowed in the parking lot or at the driving range. Violators will be asked to leave immediately!
- The banquet room is available for set-up 1 hour prior to the start of your event, at no charge. For any events requiring special or unique room arrangements or table/chair rearranging beyond the allowable 1 hour set up, an additional set-up fee of $50 per half hour will be charged.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs and will adhere to all golf course rules and regulations.
- Any abusive behavior to the golf course, staff or fellow golfers may be grounds for immediate removal from the property.