Nine-hole golf outings are available for advanced reservation for groups of 20 players or more. The professional staff at Sugar Creek can help you customize your event and assist you with ideas for charity fund raising, contests, formats, scoring and more. To book an outing or for more information, contact Cory Ferrell at (630) 834-3325.
#1 Tee Start w/Consecutive Tee Times at 9 minute intervals
Weekeday - $20/player (riding cart extra)
Weekend - $22/player (riding cart extra)
9-Hole Shotgun Start - Friday's & Saturdays - $1,900 (Riding Cart extra)
9-Hole Riding Cart (Up to 30 carts available) - $20 (1 or 2 riders)
9-Hole Pull Cart - $3
Drink Tickets - $4 (valid toward one 16 oz. domestic beer can, draft beer, soda or Gatorade)
3-hour Banquet Room rental for outings - $175 (Saturday evening banquet room rental $450)
Open Bar per person (Includes domestic draft and bottle beer, well drinks, soda, coffee)
One Hour - $10
Two Hours - $14
Three Hours - $18
Four Hours - $22
Sugar Creek Event Polices
- A signed or electronically acknowledged contract with a $200 deposit is required to reserve an outing date.
- A Final player count is due 48 hours prior to your event date (Final Balance due day of the event prior to tee off)
- Sugar Creek does not offer food service for banquet style events, therefore outside catering is required. All food must be prepared prior to delivery and must be served utilizing chafing dishes with warmers/Sternos. (Any hot plates or other electrical plug-in warmers are not allowed).
- For all events requiring the use of the banquet room after golf, there is a mandatory fee of $175. This fee includes room rental for 3 hours from the last group of golfers off the course and also covers service for the bartender/host. Sugar Creek is not responsible for any lost property or personal belongings left on the premises.
- Proper attire is to be worn at all times (Men-No tank tops, cut-off shorts or hard soled shoes. Women-No halter or bikini tops. Soft Spikes are required for all players.)
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcohol under the accordance of state law. Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest.
- The banquet room is available for set-up 1 hour prior to the start of your event, at no charge. For any events requiring special or unique room arrangements or table/chair rearranging beyond the allowable 1 hour set up, an additional set-up fee of $50 per half hour will be charged.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs and will adhere to all golf course rules and regulations.
- Any abusive behavior to the golf course, staff or fellow golfers may be grounds for immediate termination.